SPECIAL PSYCHOLOGIST, SPEECH AND LANGUAGE THERAPIST
I am a special psychologist, a CBT specialist and SLT working with adults, adolescents and children.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- 2004-2009: Moscow Pedagogical State University, clinical psychologist & speech and language pathologist (diploma with distinction)
- 2012 – 2019 Russian National Research Medical University, paediatrics
- Introduction to Cognitive Behavioural Therapy course by European Psychiatric Association, 2018
- Behavioural therapy course for MHC clinic by Michael G Wheaton, Assistant Professor of psychology at Barnard College (Columbia University)
- Essentials of CBT course, Beck Institute for Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (USA), 2018
- CBT for depression course, Beck Institute for Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (USA), 2019
- CBT for children and adolescents (Centre for Cognitive Therapy, Moscow, 2018 – 2020) by Maria do Ceu Salvador, University of Coimbra (Portugal)
- “Neurocorrection”, «Logoped +», Moscow, May 2018
- «Basics of neuropsychology. Innovations», 144 hours, “Logoped +”, Moscow, 2017.
- «Autism spectrum disorders», “Logoped +”, Moscow, 2017.
I have experience in work with children and adolescents since 2009 (Moscow region psychoneurological hospital for children and adolescents, department of clinical psychology and clinical pedagogics) and adults since June 2018 (Mental Health Center clinic).
Field of specialization
- Evidence based psychotherapy, cognitive behavioural therapy, neuropsychology, speech and language therapy.
- treatment of anxiety, panic attacks, general anxiety disorder, social anxiety, depression, OCD
- child-parental relationship
- Behavioural disorders in children and adolescents (school refusal, temper tantrums, conduct disorder, difficulties in communicating with peers, etc)
- developmental problems in children including speech disorders
- Russian – native speaker C2
- English – advanced (C1)