CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST, COUNSELOR
I am a clinical psychologist, a cognitive-behavioral therapist, accepts adults, children, adolescents, and adults on matters relating to children.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- 2000-2005: Moscow State University M.V. Lomonosov, clinical psychologist.
- Member of the Association of Cognitive-Behavioral Therapist since 2015.
• ACT for Grief and Loss, Russ Harris, Australia, online
• Trauma Focused ACT, Russ Harris, Australia, online
• ACT for Adolescents, Russ Harris, Australia, online
• Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (intensive training), Behavioral Tech, USA
• Cognitive therapy for Emotional disorders (disturbance), Russia
• Cognitive and Behavioral Therapy of children: Separation Anxiety Disorder, ACBT, Moscow, Russia
• CBT for depression, ACBT, Moscow, Russia
• CBT for Obsessive-Compulsive disorder, ACBT, Moscow, Russia
• CBT of children and adolescents with neurotic, anxiety and behavioral disorders; PTSD and anorexia nervosa, ACBT, Saint-Petersburg, Russia
• CBT for depressive Syndrome – Modern Approaches, David Clark, Canada
• CBT for PTSD (Prolonged Exposure), ACBT, Moscow, Russia
• CBT of depression and Phobias in Children and Adolescents, Maria Do Seu Salvador, Portugal
• Intensive CBT for Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia, Jurgen Margraf, Center for CBT
• CBT for Body Dysmorphic Disorder, ACBT, Saint-Petersburg, Russia
• CBT for Complicated Grief, Natalia Skritskaya, ACBT, Saint-Petersburg, Russia
• CBT for Delirium, Douglas Turkington, ACBT, Saint-Petersburg, Russia
• Kids’ skills, behavioral decision-oriented approach to treat children, Ben Furman (author of the method)
• Family System Therapy, IGFPP, Moscow, Russia
• Narrative approach, Moscow, Russia
• Narrative approach for Adolescents, Sara Walter, UK
• Loss of Partnership, Maggie Carrie, Australia
• Murray method: therapy of the consequences of trauma, violence, deprivation, by the author of the method Marilyn Murray
Experience in work with children and adolescents since 2005: in the state center for children and adolescents who have fallen into a difficult life situation, incl. with guardian families. For more than 4 years, Maria was occupied as clinical psychologist and family therapist in a large private international medical center in Moscow as a part of psychotherapeutic team, and she has extensive experience working with expats.
Field of specialization
• Evidence based psychotherapy, cognitive behavioral therapy, narrative therapy, kid’s skills, dialectical behavior therapy, communication training
• Treatment of anxiety, depression, fears in children and adolescents
• Adjustment disorders
• Emotional dysregulation
• Improvement of child-parental relationship
• Behavioral disorders in children and adolescents (hysterics, demonstrative behavior, eating disorders, difficulties in communicating with peers, etc).
• Assistance to families, children, adolescents and adults in situations of trauma, acute grief.
• Russian Native C2
• English Fluent B2
• French Basic A2